Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ITS GUILD OFFICIAL CLASS GUIDE TO MERCE,KNIGHT,BLADE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Its

Its

ITS GUILD OFFICIAL CLASS GUIDE TO MERCE,KNIGHT,BLADE Empty
PostSubject: ITS GUILD OFFICIAL CLASS GUIDE TO MERCE,KNIGHT,BLADE   ITS GUILD OFFICIAL CLASS GUIDE TO MERCE,KNIGHT,BLADE EmptySat Mar 27 2010, 23:55

Mercenary

Last but not least, Mercenaries prefer to partake in close range combat. The main characteristics of this particular class involve physical strength, and a strong body that is able to withstand attacks.

Powerful and headstrong, the mercenary has both inner and physical strength.

Mercenaries will use FP, or Focus Points, for all skills, buff or attack. (Keenwheel, Sword Mastery, etc.)

BLADES
IN MY OPINION TO ONE ON ONE BLADES HERE IS MY BUILD:
STR:XXX STA:15 (WITH SOME SETS THAT HAVE STR AND STA AND DEX)
DEX:MAYBE 60 INT:15
Blades are a second class for mercenaries and are the best damage dealers in the game. As a blade you will be able to wield two weapons at the same time and thus drastically increase your damage output.

KNIGHTS
IN MY OPINION TO MOBBER KNIGHT HERE IS THE BUILD:
BUILD:STR:MAYBE 65 STA:XXX DEX:15 INT:15
Knights are a second class for mercenaries and are the best tanks in the game. As a knight you will receive more health points per stamina point than any other class.

I AM NOT SURE WITH THIS BUILD BUT IT IS THE BUILD OF MY CHARACTERS HOPE YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT THEM AND HOW TO KNOW THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU!
Back to top Go down

ITS GUILD OFFICIAL CLASS GUIDE TO MERCE,KNIGHT,BLADE
Page 1 of 1