Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ITS GUILD OFFICIAL CLASS GUIDE TO ACRO,JESTER,RANGER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Its

Its

ITS GUILD OFFICIAL CLASS GUIDE TO ACRO,JESTER,RANGER Empty
PostSubject: ITS GUILD OFFICIAL CLASS GUIDE TO ACRO,JESTER,RANGER   ITS GUILD OFFICIAL CLASS GUIDE TO ACRO,JESTER,RANGER EmptySun Mar 28 2010, 00:00

Acrobat

One of the four options available to you when you are ready to depart from vagrant-hood is the Acrobat.

Acrobats are those who mainly wield long distance weapons such as bows or yoyos. Using the skill tactics of speed and accuracy, they are usually able to break anyone willing enough to fight them.

Sly and witty, the acrobat is a cunning trickster.

An Acrobat will use MP or Mana points for Bow Skills (Junk Arrow, etc.) and FP or Focus Points for YoYo skills (Slow Step, Crossline, etc.) For universal skills like Dark Illusion, Acrobats use FP.

JESTER BUILD : IN MY OPINION FOR BJ
STR:15 STA:15 DEX:XXX INT:15
Jesters focus on ranged attacks using Yo-Yos. They have a wide range of skills that allow them to be strong PvP'ers with their YoYo attacks, use some of their penya to do increased damage, and escape incoming attacks. Some Jesters will attack using a Bow, taking advantage of a Jester's trademark 4x Critical Rate.

RANGER:NO OPINION PLEASE POST SOME OPINION THAT YOU HAD FOR A RANGER

Rangers are a ranged based melee class that focus on using bow skills to damage enemies. Coupled with the Dark Illusion Acrobat skill, Rangers can make a great PK support class as enemies will be silenced, and will not see you attacking, or leaving the scene of the crime!
Back to top Go down
Daneiel

PostSubject: Re: ITS GUILD OFFICIAL CLASS GUIDE TO ACRO,JESTER,RANGER   ITS GUILD OFFICIAL CLASS GUIDE TO ACRO,JESTER,RANGER EmptyMon Mar 29 2010, 06:12

the most incomplete official guide i've ever seen u.u

let me help with some informations:

For BJ:

PVM: full dex, int/equip

awake with adoch.

PVP:

some sta(dont ask me how many, i've already seen one guy with this build, its damn usefull pvping, although BJ for pvp sucks anyway, if you want pvp try yoyo.)

everything else, same as pvm build.

Yoyo jester:

pvm
dex: just enought to get close to 60%crit( the others 40% your skill Critical Swing gives you).
Sta: just if you want, in fact with good equips i dont think its necessary.
str: all the points remaining.

Str rings
atack earrings
HPneck
D+14cape
Str helmet
atack gaunt
Adoch weapon/suit/boots.

STR pet, dont think str pet will give you the same as atack one, it wont, the str gives more atack.

PVP: do your own build ^^ depends on what you want, although the pvm build does an fucking high dmg on pvp, just one hint: for pvp, instead of adoch, try making your weapon and suit + str, diamonds with pvp dmg ^^

RANGER:

PVP/PVM - HIGH DMG:

FULL DEX/ ADOCH everything/ CRITICAL gauntlets/ USE HYPER SET/

for pvm: diamond with dex
for pvp: diamond with PVP DMG.

HIGH MOB:

105 set/ balance sta/dex (HP/dodge-dmg).
Back to top Go down
Amiel2

Amiel2

PostSubject: Re: ITS GUILD OFFICIAL CLASS GUIDE TO ACRO,JESTER,RANGER   ITS GUILD OFFICIAL CLASS GUIDE TO ACRO,JESTER,RANGER EmptySat Jun 05 2010, 07:47

Its wrote:
Acrobat

One of the four options available to you when you are ready to depart from vagrant-hood is the Acrobat.

Acrobats are those who mainly wield long distance weapons such as bows or yoyos. Using the skill tactics of speed and accuracy, they are usually able to break anyone willing enough to fight them.

Sly and witty, the acrobat is a cunning trickster.

An Acrobat will use MP or Mana points for Bow Skills (Junk Arrow, etc.) and FP or Focus Points for YoYo skills (Slow Step, Crossline, etc.) For universal skills like Dark Illusion, Acrobats use FP.

JESTER BUILD : IN MY OPINION FOR BJ
STR:15 STA:15 DEX:XXX INT:15
Jesters focus on ranged attacks using Yo-Yos. They have a wide range of skills that allow them to be strong PvP'ers with their YoYo attacks, use some of their penya to do increased damage, and escape incoming attacks. Some Jesters will attack using a Bow, taking advantage of a Jester's trademark 4x Critical Rate.

RANGER:NO OPINION PLEASE POST SOME OPINION THAT YOU HAD FOR A RANGER

Rangers are a ranged based melee class that focus on using bow skills to damage enemies. Coupled with the Dark Illusion Acrobat skill, Rangers can make a great PK support class as enemies will be silenced, and will not see you attacking, or leaving the scene of the crime!

yun build mo po sa jester pang bowjester lng po.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/amiel.cagliero
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITS GUILD OFFICIAL CLASS GUIDE TO ACRO,JESTER,RANGER   ITS GUILD OFFICIAL CLASS GUIDE TO ACRO,JESTER,RANGER Empty

Back to top Go down

ITS GUILD OFFICIAL CLASS GUIDE TO ACRO,JESTER,RANGER
Page 1 of 1